Regional Representative (Vancouver)
Job Type: Full Time/Contract (TBD)
Al-Ayn Social Care Foundation Canada (ASCFC) is looking to expand its donor base in Vancouver, British Columbia and is currently seeking applications from self-motivated and passionate individuals who want to enhance their career in non-profit sector.
About Al-Ayn Social Care Foundation Canada
ASCFC is an independent humanitarian organization that aims to provide the best care to orphans and the needy living below the poverty line. Our efforts have been making a significant difference in the lives of every orphan child that is sponsored through ASCFC. Please visit our website (al-ayn.ca) for the list of all the services and amenities provided to every orphaned child under the care of ASCFC.
About the Role:
This role offers you an opportunity to build an exciting long-term career in a reputed non-profit organization and inspire you to support the noble cause of charity. This role has the strong potential for entry to management level. As part of a successful team, you will play a significant role in the growth and development of the organization and an important part in developing an integrated approach to increase the organization’s revenues by expanding the donor base.
You must be diligent, honest, hardworking, have a positive attitude and enjoy taking on new assignments and challenges. You must take personal accountability for results, with a strong desire to succeed and must be passionate about building and maintaining trusted relationships with community members within a positive yet fast-paced goal-oriented environment.
Who We are Looking For:
– A self-driven high achieving fundraising professional who will effectively engage with decision makers and donors in the community.
– Individual with a proven success in meeting target-based fundraising/revenue objectives.
– Exceptional time management skills while dealing with multiple tasks and responsibilities.
– Effective communicator at all levels including management.
– Problem solver and self-motivated individual with a rapid ability to adapt to changes.
– Quick learner with prompt ability to learn new systems and initiatives.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
– Engage with top donors for fundraising and donations and funding solutions.
– Develop and maintain effective relationships within the community to increase collaboration with our organization.
– Design, implement, monitor and follow up on an effective plan of action for the territory to target high probability donors in coordination with our marketing manager.
Design, implement, monitor and follow up on an effective plan of action for the territory to target high probability donors in coordination with our marketing manager.
– Recommend strategy that best match fundraising goals. Overcoming any objections to move forward to increase donations.
– Manage member engagement and renewal rates.
– Distribution/collection of Sadaqah/Charity boxes to/from donors in the assigned territory.
- Track and manage member engagement and renewal rates.
– Work with local community leaders to introduce ASCFC to their respective communities
- Work closely with our Event Coordinator and Marketing Manager to ensure mutual success.
- Assist and provide general support to marketing manager in planning and effective execution of strategic business plans.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with local schools, churches, mosques and community centers to introduce ASCFC and its orphan support initiatives.
- University Degree.
- Minimum of two years of work experience in non-profit sector is preferred.
- Community service/volunteering experience is an advantage
- Valid Full driver’s license.
- Available to work on weekends as and when required
- Experience in customer care services is an added advantage.
- Genuine interest towards charity and orphan care
- Language – Fluency in English (speaking and writing). Arabic, Persian, Urdu/Hindi and Gujrati are considered an asset
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; include “Regional Representative Vancouver” in the subject line, and address to Syed Gulzar Naqvi. We sincerely thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. ASCFC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. No follow-ups please.